Sunday 17 April 2011

Another Good Ride

It was another nice day today (but windy as all get out). So, I did another 17 1/2 mile ride. Yesterday, my feet were freezing (it was about 50 degrees). Today, it was warmer (no need for a jacket), but the wind was brutal - over 20 mph at times.

Still, it was good, and about 5 minutes faster than yesterday for the same course. I was pretty tired after yesterday's ride, but the forecast says rain for the next few days, so I figured I'd take the ride when I could get it.

I must have gone harder than I thought, because about three hours later, I got a hamstring cramp of truly biblical proportions. Luckily, the Unknown Family was out of town, because I actually yelled (and loudly)

But given the chance, I'd take the ride again if I could. It's biking season!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the great information! Masters program in video editing course online is an 8 months hybrid training (Recorded Videos + Live Sessions) which also includes 2 months of internship. Best online graphic design courses teach students the basics of video editing, composition, motion graphics, etc. In this program, students master all tools and techniques of Adobe Premiere Pro as well as fundamentals around production and editing to become Expert Video Editor.
    Check out more courses:
    digital marketing course with internship
    online photo editing course
    figma tutorial in hindi

    ReplyDelete